Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Ultimate Food Find- Skinny Moscato!

God bless Kroger! This afternoon I couldn't contain my excitement when I found SKINNY MOSCATO- and it was on sale!

3 of my favorite things: Sales, Moscato wine, and healthy food finds, so this is the ultimate find!

I was so overwhelmed with excitement, that I opened it right up when I got home. I had to know if it was good before I fully freaked out! To my very happy surprise it was tasty! Fruity, smooth and delicious! I think my life just changed! Wine is my weakness- and chips and salsa!

So, one 5oz glass is 95 calories and 10 carbs (or 1 WW Point). In case you were wondering, the whole bottle is only 6 points! - so share with a friend or an amazing husband who puts up with your excitement over skinny wine!

In comparison, a regular glass of moscato can be up to 4 points on its own, so you can imagine how exciting this find was!

Act fast- it's on sale at Kroger for $7.99- the brand also comes in Chardonnay and Zinfandel! (I'll be back to try them all!)

How did I not know about this??

http://theskinnyvine.com/

For a date night Saturday dinner in: Freshly baked lemon-pepper salmon, green beans, brown rice with sautéed mushroom, skinny vine wine, and fat free brownies for dessert! ( See Photo!)








No comments:

Post a Comment