Sunday, April 14, 2013

Small Potatoes-Big Taste

My new cooking obsession- mini potatoes! It wasn't until I realized that 5 little potatoes are only 90-110 calories, that I have become obsessed. But now I use them for all types of meals. In the crockpot, in the skillet, in the oven- red potatoes, white potatoes, golden potatoes.... The possibilities are endless for these cute, low-cal "veggie carbs" as I've been calling them.

Tonight, I created a colorful chicken and veggies mix with random things we had in the house and sliced mini potatoes for a delicious and healthy dinner.

Green Zucchini
White Mushroom
Sliced Golden Potatoes
Pre-Cooked Tyson Grilled Chicken Diced
1 Can Died Tomato
Onions
Swanson Flavor Boost (See previous post)
Brown Rice
... All mixed together in a skillet!

350 Calories (estimated) for a giant portion! Now, that's no small potatoes!





No comments:

Post a Comment