Thursday, December 12, 2013

Subway Salad....Chopped!?!

Is it just me, or did anyone else miss the memo that Subway makes a chopped salad? Now, it may not seem as exciting to you as it is to me.... But there's truly something better about a salad when it's all mixed up and chopped! 

Loaded up with veggies and protein... What could be better? I had mine with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, spinach, red onions, and  cucumbers --all mixed together with fat free honey mustard, and chopped of course. This huge salad was awesome! (Perfect for a light dinner after a workout when you're too tired to cook!) Estimated 200 calories and 4 WW points.

I also had some of my favorite baked chips! - 130 calories, 4WW points in the sour cream variety. (and an 80 calorie Christmas tree ice cream pop for dessert, I blogged about those the other day! Go read it!)

Move over 6" sub! I'm loving this chopped salad! 

No comments:

Post a Comment